Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Little About Myself...

My name is Beth Wickham and I created this blog for my African Cultures class. I am from New Hampton, Iowa but I am now living in Waterloo and attending Hawkeye Community College. I am currently in the Elementary Education Transfer Program and will be graduation this coming May. After I graduate, I am either going to go to Wartburg or UNI. The thing that I enjoy doing the most is playing with my two dogs. I have a shih tzu who just turned two years old and a chocolate lab who will be two in May. Both of them have a lot of energy and love to play outside. Another thing that I love doing is spending time with my 6 month old niece. I have loved having the privilege of watching her grow.
A little bit more about me: I have two full sisters, one older and one younger, who are my absolute best friends. My dad got married two years ago, giving me two step sisters, both younger than me, and I now have two half sisters. One of them just turned a year old January 11 of this year, and the second one will be born later in February. I don't get to see them much but when I do I love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment